LAST UPDATED ON 22-10-2014
Website Designed by:G.Dharma Theja(M.Tech); Mobile:09422660405
Monthly Subscription:AIC unanimously decided to
increase the welfare claim amount from Rs 40,000/- to
SNEA (I) AP WHISHES HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL THE BSNL EMPLOYEES
21.10.2014: CS along with JS(S) Com P.Padmanbha Rao and ACS Hq Com Ravikumar Reddy met CGMT AP Sri V.Srinivasan and discussed on the following issues
20.08.2014::BSNL, the best Telecom Operator you can trust, when you really at Crisis.
>>>> Click here for Media Report>>>>
18.09.2014: CS along with Com P.Padmanbha Rao JS(S) and Com Ravikumar Reddy ACS hq met Smt. Sumam Pillai, GM(F) AP Circle and discussed on the following issues.
1.Enhancing the limit on temporary advances to executives: We requested GM(F) to enhance the limit of Rs.20000/- on temporary advance as the same is not rational and fixing such limit is not correct. GM(F) informed that limit is not fixed by finance wing and system is fixing the limit. GM(F) discussed issue with senior officers of CO and ERP Core team and informed that the limit can be enhanced with approval of CGMT AP. We requested, as an urgent measure, to enhance the limit for the executives of VM, SKLM and VZM SSAs.
After getting clarification from GM(F) CS requested CGMT AP through SMS, to enhance the limit of temporary advance for executives of above three SSAs, CGMT AP readily agreed and the same will be approved on Monday.
2. Payment of Loans through Banks: We brought to the notice of GM(F) that recoveries made in the salaries of employees are not remitted to respective banks and there by our employees will be penalised for late payments etc. GM(F) agreed that there is a problem with one bank and it is being sorted out. It was also informed by GM(F) that a letter will be written to the banks explaining the circumstances and requesting them not to penalise our employees.
3. We have brought to the notice of GM(F) the difficulties in payment of vendor bills and Payments to be made to DOT are not being recovered and paid to DOT ex. HBA taken in DOT.
4. We also informed that necessary instructions are to be passed to all DDOs to resolve the issues of Individual employees on urgent basis.
5. We have requested GM(F) to allow paymnet of civil wing bills of VM SSA out of ERP since the contractors are refusing to carryout emergency tower works . GM(F) informed that once the necessary formalities sre completed in ERP, payments can be released since huge funds are available under capital works.
Issues concerning to our comrades were also discussed.
17.10.2014: Kudos to BSNL Employees of Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam SSAs for their committed efforts in restoring services ahead of other private operators. Comrades continue the same tempo. Efforts of our employees are recognised by every one.
CLICK here for news item in PRAJASHAKTHI DIALY
SNEA strongly condemn the move of the BSNL Management to implement Deloitte recommendation as a pilot project in MH Circle, one of the potential Circles. This move is against the commitment given to Association that the recommendation will be considered for implementation only after discussion with all Unions /Associations.
16.10.2014: EPF UAN for EPF holders:
Dear comrades, many SSAs are in process of distribution of Universal Account Number (UAN) for EPF Account holders, few SSAs have already done. Our DSs/ Activists are requested to ensure the speedy dissemination of UAN to all the EPF Account holders.
The account holders, who are having more than one EPF Account / UAN, are requested to link their old account details (Link available once you login to UAN Services). Presently the online transfer claim with UAN is not available; hence after linking your old EPF Account number, you are requested to file the account transfer application through online or offline depending on the feasibility.
16.10.2014: CS along with Com A.Chandrasekhar AGS, Com. P.Srinivasa Prasad, Com Baburao, BS Civil wing HYD, Com Thiruma Babu, JTO Civil and Com. Chauhan, SDE (Electrical) met Sri V.B.Gupta PGM(BW) Corporate Office in the chamber of CE(Civil), HTD, BSNL Bhavan, Hyderabad on 14.10.2014. Sri Varma, CE(Civil), AP Zone and Sri Neerj Goel, CE(Civil), HTD were also present during the meeting.
The following items were discussed:
1. In view of stagnation in promotion to EE(C/E) for a longer period, the need of BSNLMSRR 2009 for Civil/Electrical/Architectural wings by appropriate amendment to remove parity in functional promotions and end discrimination between Civil/Electrical/Arch and Telecom/ Finance Executives.
2. Extending Group B pay scales notionally w.e.f 1.10.2000 to JTO(C/E/A) and SDE(C/E/A) on par with JAOs.
3. Execution Civil/Electrical works of other Central Govt. ministry/Dept under Rule 126 of GFR 2005 by BSNL Civil wing. Requested the PGM(BW) Sri.V.B.Gupta to appraise CMD to write a letter to Hon'ble minister of Urban Development, GOI to get approval for inclusion of BSNL Civil wing in GFR 126 as a Public Works Organisation (PWO). This allows BSNL to participate in all the Tenders. PGM(BW) informed that the case was already addressed by CMD and written separate letters to Urban Development Ministry and Ministry of IT & Communications. Also informed that lot of works are available under IT ministry, for which GFR 126 is not required. He requested the association also to take up the issue with MOC & IT in this regard.
4. We requested a separate accounting procedure for External projects in view of delay in payments, thus affecting credibility of BSNL.
5. He also assured to settle the HR issues/request transfer cases if any. We have appraised the request transfer cases of Com.S.Damodharan,SDE(C),Visakhapatnam to TN, Com.K.H.Nagaraj,SDE(C),WL to Karnataka. He requested the association to see a suitable person for EE(C) post on deputation to Central University 200 crores work at KORAPUT(Orissa). The project work is attached to AP Civil Zone.
The following issues were discussed with CE(C),AP Zone and with CE(C),HTD:
15.10.2014: "BSNL MOST DEPENDABLE SERVICE PROVIDER" the News item in THE HINDU News paper about BSNL services in cyclone affected areas.
Click for the news
14.10.2014: CS writes to CGMT AP regarding reimbursement of cost of GSM hand sets and Briefcases to all Executives of AP Circle.