LAST UPDATED ON 21-11-2014
Website Designed by:G.Dharma Theja(M.Tech); Mobile:09422660405
unanimously decided to increase the welfare claim amount from Rs
All DSs are requested to clear the Quotas by CEC Meeting.
CEC NOTICE ISSUED >>> CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE >>>
Circle Executive Committee Meeting of SNEA(I) AP Circle is scheduled to be held on 24.11.2014 and 25.11.2014 at Regional Telecom Training Centre, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. All the Dss/COBs/CWC Members and CEC Members are requested to make their travel arrangements to attend the meeting without fail.
the DSs are requested to clear their quotas before the CEC Meeting.
Joint Forum of Officers organisations of Central Public Sector undertakings (AIBOC-NCOA-SNEA(I)-AIPEF) organising a meeting at Hyderabad on 23.11.2014. Com G.L.Jogi, our CHQ President will address the meeting. Com. K.Sebastin, our GS will attend the meeting. Details of Venue and other details will be uploaded shortly.
All the COBs and DSs can also attend the above meeting on 23rd Nov-14 as per their convenience.
Meeting with GM(Estt): GS and AGS Com Vivek Wankhede met GM(Estt) and held discussions on a) issuing guidelines on fixation of seniority among the JTOs who are eligible for different vacancy years in the last TTA to JTO LICE and b) allowing option to the JAO 2010 batch for pay fixation as per 2nd PRC beyond 07.05.2010, the cutoff date.
with GM(Pers): GS and AGS Com Vivek Wankhede met GM(Pers) and
held discussions on issued related to soft tenure stations and
cancelling the transfer orders of Executives working in soft tenure
places in AP, PB and HP Circles. After discussion GM(Pers) assured
that remaining orders also will be issued soon.
SNEA(I) UP(East) published JTO(T) to SDE(T) LDCE study materials in their website www.sneaupe.org
Click here for downloading Study Materials
Forum of BSNL Unions & Associations serves notice to Secretary, DoT and CMD, BSNL on various demands related to growth and viability of BSNL.
Programme of Action
1. “Demands Day” on 11th December 2014 with Lunch Hour Demonstrations.
2. 10 Days Campaign from 11th to 20th December 2014.
3. “March to Parliament” on 19th December 2014.
4. 3 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle/BSNL CO from 6th to 8th January 2015.
5. Indefinite Strike from 3rd February 2015.
Charter of Demands:
1. Filling up the posts of CMD/BSNL and DIR(Finance) and DIR(HR) of BSNL Board:
2. Formation of subsidiary companies of BSNL.
3. Compensation for Loss on landlines for rural / remote area service.
4. Procurement of equipment for development, expansion and better service, more focus on laying OF cable to strengthen the transmission network.
5. Transfer of Assets to BSNL
6. Proposal for Merger of BSNL and MTNL.
7. Spectrum Liberalisation and Trading.
8. Pension contribution on actual basic instead of maximum of the pay scale for the employees absorbed from DoT to BSNL.
9. Reject the recommendation of TRAI to force BSNL to surrender 1.2 MHz spectrum in premium 900 MHz band.
10. Reject M/s Deloittee Consultant recommendations
11. Allotment of spectrum free to BSNL
12. Provide financial assistance to BSNL to expand the network.
13. BBNL should be merged with BSNL
14. 4G Services should be started by BSNL.
15. Refund of BWA spectrum charges by the Government for the spectrum surrendered by BSNL earlier.
16. 78.2% IDA merger fixation for pre-2007 and post-2007 Pensioners.
17. Pension Revision of BSNL Pensioners
18. Fresh Recruitment of Staff required
19. BSNL service to be mandatory to Central Government, State Government and PSUs:
20. Condition of mandatory purchase of equipments from ITI to be scrapped.
BSNL Management responds to various issues raised in our letter dated 05.11.2014 in continuation of our earlier trade union notices. The demands raised in the letter are:
1) Implementation of standard pay scales of E2, E3 etc, for JTOs, SDEs etc.
2) 30% superannuation benefit to BSNL recruits.
3) Promotion from JTO(T) to SDE(T) under 67% quota for the vacancy years 2009-10 onwards, JAO to AO promotions, holding of LDCE from JTO(T) to SDE(T) against 33% for the vacancy years 2010-11 onwards.
4) Implementation of CPSU cadre hierarchy.
5) Settlement of long pending pay anomalies.
6) First TBP uniformly after four years w.e.f 01.10.2000.
7) Amendment in BSNLMS RRs 2009 to bring about complete uniformity in functional promotions for Civil/Electrical at par with Telecom/Finance, notional date of pay w.e.f 01.10.2000 for Civil/Electrical at par with finance.
8) Accommodate seniors in their respective Circles in DE promotions to the extent DE vacancies are available.
19.11.2014::Confirmation of Direct Recruit JAOs of 2010 batch reg: Corporate office has instructed to immediately initiate the process of confirmation of JAOs of Direct Recruit-2010 batch if not already done and complete the process immediately. Compliance to be intimated on or before 01.12.2014
18.11.2014: CS along with JS(S) and AGS com chandrasekhar, CVP Com NVV Satyanarayana Rao and ACS Hq. met CGMT AP Shri V.Srinivasan on 17.11.14 and discussed on important issues of civil and electrical wings. Also discussed on other important
>>>Click here for the letter submitted on Civil issues>>>>
JTO to SDE seniority case at Hon CAT, Ernakulam. The arguments in the OA continued for more than 3 hours today and concluded at 5.50 PM. Judgment is reserved. Since the Hon division bench is not sitting next week and the same member will not be available next time, the arguments went upto 5.50 PM to conclude. One Administrative member was deputed from Hon CAT, Banglore to Ernakulam just for this week. Our Assn took the lead in all aspects and our pleading with BSNL to file an MA in addition to our MA for allowing BSNL to go ahead with promotions, helped in listing the case for early hearing. Originally the case was posted to 17.11.2014 but division bench is not available on that day.
In Chennai also, SNEA only became party and defended the case properly.
CHQ is making allout efforts to get the promotion orders issued at the earliest. However it all depends how fast our CSs, office bearers and activists at all levels respond in the sending the necessary feed back to BSNLCO with VCs and ACRs.
JAO to AO Promotion Status: After continuous persuasion of our Association SNEA(I), JAO 2010 batch has been now included in JAO to AO promotion in the same DPC. The 2010 SC, ST JAOs will get promotion and the orders will be issued in two sets in compliance of court judgement. First for JAOs of 2003 and 2004 batch and second for JAOs of 2006, 2007 & 2010 (only SC,ST) batch. Inclusion of 2010 batch with SC, ST quota happened only after the intervention of SNEA(I). We will pursue the DPC for the remaining vacancies also.
JTO to SDE seniority case at Hon CAT, Ernakulam:
Preliminary arguments started today. Our senior lawyer pleaded for allowing BSNL to go ahead with promotions but bench was not inclined to modify the interim order at this moment. Our senior lawyer vehemently opposed the postponement of the case to some other day and told the court that due to non-availability of division bench, our clients have suffered badly and cannot suffer further.Finally, Hon court decided to list the case for final hearing on 14.11.2014, tomorrow at 2 PM. We are keeping a close watch on the case. Sr lawyer from BSNL also ple
13.11.2014: REVISED SCHEDULE for MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION among Executive Associations.... issued by Corporate Office
ORDER COPY>>>>> hai this is editable